We have rented all our SUP Boards! Give us a call if you want to bring your own board or look for future SUP Yoga dates soon!
SUP Yoga! Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Workshop
With Mary Beth RYT & SUP Yoga Extraordinaire
This fun & informative 2 hour workshop includes your SUP (Stand-up paddle board) rental and equipment. We’ll leave plenty of time for you to get acquainted with the water and your board! SUP Yoga includes instruction and demonstration in Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Mary Beth is an avid SUP Yoga enthusiast and has practiced and taught yoga with us from the start here at Modern Yoga. She is a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with the Yoga Alliance. Join us for this fun, outdoor workshop at Hinckley Lake!
Learn the basics of SUP Yoga with Mary Beth Tweardy in this 2 hour workshop.
June 26th from 3PM – 5PM
Date is subject to change or event cancellation may occur due to weather. We will contact you via email if the schedule changes. All payments will be refunded for weather cancellations.
We welcome all levels of practitioner. Keep in mind you will be in the water! All safety precautions must be followed at all times. Liability wavier must be signed for all participants.
PLEASE RSVP AS THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF PADDLE BOARD RENTALS.
Cost: $50 early bird / $60 day of event. Price includes 2 hour paddle board & equipment rental.
Have your own paddle board? you can still join us for only $30. Call us at 440 638 4524 to reserve your space.
Sign Up Now!
- Participants must 18 years or older with valid ID.
- Must be able to swim unassisted and be comfortable in water.
- Must be able to respond to verbal instruction.
- Participants should have “Freedom of movement.”
- No paddle board experience needed
- Participants with physical limitations, restrictions or special needs please contact us for more guidance.
- All participants must complete our liability waiver before participating in workshop.
- Have Fun but be mindful of safety at all times!
- We will meet at Hinckley Lake Boathouse at 3PM. Get directions here.
- You will have plenty of time to get situated in the water before instruction begins.
- Wear comfortable, water proof or quick drying clothing or a swimsuit.
- Date is subject to change or event cancellation may occur due to weather. We will contact you via email if the schedule changes. All payments will be refunded for weather cancellations.