The Mindful Living Experience: A 29 Day Mind, Body & Soul Study is a group experience that includes five key elements: meditation, yoga, nutrition, self-care and journaling. Weekly meetings will be held at Modern Yoga. A private Facebook group will be available so that we can support each other through the experience (and beyond). Program will be lead by Joyce Atherton ERYT, owner at Modern Yoga.
Meditation: Learn about Mindfulness Meditation and uncover why meditation is the link between your mind, body and health. You will set the foundation for a daily meditation practice and watch it grow week to week. Meditation techniques will include sound meditation tools and incorporate simple methods you can use at home. James will will lead this part of our group and will incorporate his knowledge from his meditation practice and several guest speakers, stay tuned!
Yoga: Commit to 4 practices each week. Participants will receive 4 passes each week to attend any regularly scheduled yoga class at Modern Yoga! That’s 16 classes! A great value on it’s own, but quite a bargain with the rest of the experience. Modern Yoga offers 43 weekly classes in a variety of forms of Yoga. See our schedule here.
Nutrition: Discover why you choose the food you eat, and how small shifts can lead to big changes. Guided by Randy Moore, a certified Holistic Health Practitioner who attended the Global College of Natural Medicine
and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Randy believes that there are no specific rules or guidelines that work for everyone, each person is unique. His goal is to teach you how to listen to your body. He will cover common misconceptions about diet and lead you to a nutrition plan that works best for your lifestyle, your goals and your well-being.
Self Care & Journaling: : We’ll get specific about rest and wellness activities with a focus on the whole self. This requires a commitment to dedicate one hour each week to your overall well-being that may include a massage, a walk in the park, or a trip to an art museum. Journaling includes your Daily reflection with intention and purpose. Grab a pen and a journal and get ready to put all the pieces together by writing it down, getting it out, and moving on.
Weekly Meetings: Sundays 1-3 pm
- 1/28/2018 – Program Begins! Overview/Meditation 101/Nutrition 101/Weekly Journaling exercises/Wellness Activity
- 2/4/2018 – Meditation Focus
- 2/11/2018 – Nutrition Focus
- 2/18/2018 – Journaling Focus
- 2/25/2018 – Review and Celebrate
- $125 prior to January 24th/$140 after January 24th
- Registration closes at noon on January 28th
- Class passes expire after each week, so make sure you use your classes!
- If you are a member of Modern Yoga already(Platinum, Gold or Silver), we will pause your membership during the program and start it up after completion.
- We can also pause your New Student Special! If you already have class passes, not to worry, class passes never expire.
Contact us for questions! Join Us!