Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, August 10th will support The Berea Animal Rescue Friends
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
Berea Animal Rescue Fund (ARF) began in 1987 in one family’s garage in a southwestern suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. This grass roots movement was born when a small group of animal lovers recognized the desperate housing and healthcare needs of the homeless animals in the area. The ARF movement grew when the City of Berea provided us a small building, utility costs included. In return, ARF would always have a cage open for the city’s stray animals. Now, after more than 30 years of service and thousands of success stories later, ARF continues to save lives and make friends.
Donations for this Friday’s Hot Yoga class will be donated to this great cause!
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now