Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, February 16th will support Providence House
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
Providence House is a crisis nursery committed to child abuse prevention and
family preservation in the Cleveland area.
Providence House is Ohio’s first and one of the nation’s longest operating crisis nurseries among the 70+ in operation in the US and Canada today. We offer free, voluntary (non-custodial) emergency shelter to children newborn through twelve years old, actively living in crisis situations which place them at risk of abuse or neglect.
Providence House has cared and advocated for over 8,000 children and families in crisis throughout our 37-year history. To provide the support so desperately needed by our families, we deliver a holistic, integrated program focused on child abuse prevention and family preservation. Our unique Crisis Nursery Program is a comprehensive service based the latest research in our industry, and evidence-based programs and practices that can help prevent child abuse and neglect and reduce foster care placements. Following their stay with us and intensive services, the children we care for are going home to stronger, more stable families. Over the last five years, an average of 96% of children served were reunited with their parent or guardian.
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now