Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, June 1st will support Muttley Crue
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
a $5 donation is suggested.
Muttley CrueMuttley Crue is a 501c3 Pit Bull Rescue. We are a volunteer/foster rescue group based in Berea, OH dedicated to rescuing homeless, death row and owner surrender dogs/puppies.
We have a special place in our hearts for the bully breeds and LOVE pitbulls, but will take in any four-legged of any breed. We made a commitment to The Cleveland Animal Control to rescue pit bulls from death row. When able, we also pull from pounds in southern Ohio or take in owner surrenders or strays. We appropriately vet them and get them healthy. Most are underweight, neglected or abused. Some have major health concerns – heartworm, orthopedic issues, etc. We are funded by ourselves & by the generous donations of others. The adoption fees help cover the pets’ vet bills (spay/neuter, vaccinations, etc) and allow us to continue to save other dogs. In addition to fostering and placing homeless animals we help network any animal in need. More Info
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now
***Space is Limited PLEASE RSVP and ARRIVE 10 Minutes prior to the start of class to ensure your place.