Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, March 30th will support Joseph’s Home
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
a $5 donation is suggested.
Joseph’s Home, a ministry of the Sisters of Charity Health System, provides a nurturing, caring environment for men without resources who have acute medical needs, helping them heal and achieve independence.
Joseph’s Home is the only homeless service provider in Northeast Ohio exclusively focused on medical respite care. While men stabilize their physical illness in a nurturing faith-based environment, they also develop their individual housing plans and connections to behavioral health supports. Joseph’s Home offers an eleven-bed facility with private rooms, ongoing medical supervision, medication management, nutritious home-cooked meals and coordination with local health care providers. Residents also receive intensive case management that includes development of permanent housing plans, benefit(s) review, transportation to and from any needed medical or housing appointments, and supportive programming that includes identifying community resources and supports.
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now
***Space is Limited PLEASE RSVP and ARRIVE 10 Minutes prior to the start of class to ensure your place.