Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, April 27th will support the Trinity High School After Prom.
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
About Trinity High School
Trinity High School is a coeducational, Catholic school with a vibrant community of faith and learning, approximately 340 students, an innovative block schedule, unmatched emphasis on technology and a focus where it belongs: on students and their success.
Trinity is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis, an international faith community. The Sisters have ministered on our campus since 1926.
Donations collected will go toward supporting Trinity’s 2018 Class of Seniors after Prom.
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now