Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, May 25th will support Northeast Ohio SPCA
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
a $5 donation is suggested.
Northeast Ohio SPCAWe are a no-kill, non-profit organization focused on giving our shelter pets a second chance at life. We provide a safe haven for abandoned, homeless, and adoptable pets until they can find a home! Through adoption, education, spay & neutering, we save lives to make euthanasia of healthy animals unnecessary. Our low cost Wellness Clinic is open to the public allowing anyone in the community to get the care they need for their loved one.Get InvolvedAre you passionate about what we’re doing? We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We adopt approximately 2,500 pets into loving homes annually. We appreciate any help you may offer in an effort to care for our shelter pets. With the help of our staff & volunteers, we organize rescues, fundraisers, and community events. More Info
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now
***Space is Limited PLEASE RSVP and ARRIVE 10 Minutes prior to the start of class to ensure your place.