Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, August 17th 2018 will support Leukemia and Lymphoma Society / Team In Training
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
a $5 donation is suggested.
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society / Team In Training
Representing 3 Decades of Incredible Achievements & Lifesaving Results
Team In Training takes on the most iconic endurance challenges in the world – while raising money to pioneer new breakthroughs in the fight against cancer. Our team will get you ready for race day with experienced coaches, a new innovative training app and exclusive event weekend experiences.
We are supporting Brad Tweardy’s Team in training. More about Brad…
I want to thank you for your time to review my page and to read this post. This is a long post, but I hope you get an understanding about my relationship with cancer and how important organizations like the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society are. Read More
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM Weekly
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now
***Space is Limited PLEASE RSVP and ARRIVE 10 Minutes prior to the start of class to ensure your place.