We have added a new 45 Minute Gentle Chair Yoga Class on Fridays beginning May 5th, 2017. 1:30PM – 2:15PM
Gentle Chair Yoga with Josh Holder, E-CYT.
Chair Yoga is Real Yoga!
Chairs are Props not Crutches so Embrace it to Enhance your Poses.
Chair Yoga isn’t just for Seniors.
Chair Yoga is perfect for Beginners Looking to Learn poses before Transitioning to a Mat Yoga Class.
Who’s it for?
- Baby Boomers and Beyond
- Big Bodied Students
- Students Recovering or Healing from Injuries. (Mobility Impaired)
- Students Seeking a Challenging yet Gentle Experience.
- Visually Challenged ( impaired) Students.
What to expect in this 45 minute class
- Instruction of Chair Yoga for Beginners
- Instruction on sequences and poses
- Instruction on body alignment
- Demonstrations for all Poses
- Modifications to all poses based on your individual needs.
- Mindfulness breathing techniques.
- A Fun and Healthy environment to begin your yoga journey
Join Us and find out more…..