Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, July 7th will support SHS Student Tommy Handloser
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
A $5 Donation is Suggested.
Tommy Handloser was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that requires an expensive bone marrow transplant procedure.
A large group of caring Strongsville parents, in conjunction with the Strongsville Instrumental Music Boosters (SIMB) have formed “Tommy’s Team” to support Tommy Handloser and his family. Tommy is a Strongsville High School senior who was diagnosed with a very rare form of Lymphoma. He is currently undergoing chemotherapy and other treatments at the Cleveland Clinic and will receive a bone marrow transplant from his brother Robbie. Tommy is the son of long time Strongsville residents Barb and Rob Handloser.
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- James & Joyce will lead this weeks Hot Yoga Class
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now