Join us this Friday! Free Hot Yoga Donation Class
Modern Yoga’s Weekly Donation Class on Friday, August 18th will support Gardenview Horticultural Park
Although our Friday Night Yoga class is free, we raise money for a different cause, charity, or non-profit each week.
Gardenview Horticultural Park
Our mission is the development, evolution and maintenance of gardens made up of rare plants and flowers which provide enjoyment, education and inspiration. At Gardenview, enjoy a natural, cottage-style landscape that appears to have happened by itself.
”It has always been my personal philosophy that human beings were put on this world for each of us to use our given talents and abilities to take care of this world; To nurture it and preserve its natural beauty.”
Founder, Henry A. Ross (1926-2014)
Since its legal dedication as a public park in 1961, the development of Gardenview has continued to be recognized as one of the world’s most inspiring gardens. Included in the catalog of several professional growers are plants once cultivated and patented by Gardenview. The sixteen-acre plot of land in the heart of busy Strongsville is an oasis of natural beauty. Originally swampy farmland, Henry A. Ross purchased the property in 1949. Gardenview was incorporated in 1962 and met the requirements to be declared a non-profit charitable and educational organization by the IRS in 1963, and granted the classification of 501(C)(3). This entitles any donations to Gardenview to be tax deductible. Find out more about Gardenview here.
About Our Free Hot Yoga Class:
- This weeks class will be taught by our 1st class of Yoga Teacher Trainees! Trained by Stacy and Dave Dockins of Free life People School of Yoga here at Modern Yoga, This all-levels HOT power yoga class will be taught as a group by the teacher trainees with the help of Modern Yoga Staff.
- This fun, free, all-levels hot power yoga class is dedicated to a worthy cause while providing a space and opportunity for the students of Modern Yoga to socialize.
- Class is From 6PM-7PM
- Donations for Class attendance are donated directly to the featured weekly charity.
- Free Refreshments will be offered after the class or BYOB
- SHOW UP & GIVE BACK! Sign Up Now